Colossians 4:5
**********************
I saw a video one time that showed a man outside a Marilyn Manson concert screaming at the kids going in. He was quoting scripture and condemning their acts in a violent tone. I thought to myself, "self, I wonder how many souls where won over to Christ by this man." Probably none, if fact I would venture to say that he probably drove people further away. Do you know people like this? I have said it before and I'll say it again, how can I expect to win you over if I treat you any different then I would anyone else? This is why the bible says "Love your neighbors as yourself." Use kind words when speaking to others. Show them the love that was shown by Christ himself. Colossians 4:6 tells us, "Let your conversation be always full of grace." This is an area we all need work in, even me.
Further Reading
Colossians 4:2-6
Galatians 5:13-15
See you Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment