Ephesians 2:10
**********************
I was watching an episode of the greatest TV show of all time (Heroes) the other night and one of the characters reiterated a quote he had made in a previous episode. "Did you ever feel like you were created for something extraordinary, but did know what?" Wow they really captured the essence of trying to figure out God's will for us. In Ephesians 2:10 we are told that we are created for something extraordinary. And that extraordinary something is good works. If we truly want to change our schools, community and world we must embrace the will of God and do the good works he has created for us. This means we must serve with a grateful heart that is full of love for others. I challenge you to pray and ask God to show you the good works he has created for you and then get out there and make a difference.
Further Reading:
Ephesians 2:1-10
Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment