Wednesday, February 4, 2009

God's Hands in Our Lives...to mold us...to shape us

Sometimes there isn't much of a point to try to reitterate something that was put so well. I'm going to add a link to a blog/journal from Mike from Tenth Avenue North. Please take the time to read it. I pray for each of the students and the leaders of Illuminate that we really be convicted to see the areas of our lives that aren't fully given to God. That God show us where our focus is - aside from Him - and that we give ourselves to Him to change that in us. God needs to be our everything!
http://tenthavenuenorth.com/blog/2009/02/03/chapter-6-break-me-down/

2 comments:

  1. Man, its like the post by this guy is speakin straight to me. Recently something happened in my life where i was just ripped up, and walked on. And I was so mad. So angry that it literally exhausted me extremely... It was such a slap in the face. I really need prayer to help me see through the THICK fog of my anger. I want to see it through God's eyes so badly i want to know that it'll turn out ok. But all of you know how hard it is. Please pray for me. I'm leaving my name off of this because I really don't feel like explaining the situation. So please just pray for "Anonymous".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you. In those situations...I've just been calling out to God, "I want to be like Jesus. I want you to be my focus and what I hope in. Let my focus and desire in these other things melt away." He's an amazing God - and when we hand our heart over to Him - He begins to work on it immediately.

    ReplyDelete