Friday, March 27, 2009

Send Me

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8
*****************************
Believe it or not Summer is right around the corner and that means summer camps, nick @ night and mission trips. Over the last five years I have taken several students to Myrtle Beach to help Lakewood Ministries in their continued efforts to spread the love of Christ throughout the campground. I have seen a lot of spiritual growth come out of this mission trip. As we prepare to once again head to the beach this August, I want to take a minute to ask you to pray about going on mission this summer. It doesn't have to be the beach trip, it can be as simple as a local mission or maybe even a foreign mission. Spend some quite time with God and ask Him where you can serve this summer. When God reveals where it is he wants you to go, don't hesitate, pack your bags and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment