1 Peter 4:10
**************
Hey everyone. Today's blog is being posted by Fritts. Josh was stuck in Tennessee with no Internet access, so he asked if I would post the blog. So here it goes.Well if you hadn't heard, there is some kind of Inauguration thing going on in Washington today. I think you may be able to catch it on the Television if you try really hard. All kidding aside, today marks a historic day in our country. Here is a little known fact that I found very interesting. The Inaugural oath is only 35 words long. The phase "so help me God." is not written in the oath, but every president has utter that phase since George Washington. I am happy to report that today our newest leader also spoke these words.
Romans 12:8 reminds us that leadership is a spiritual gift from God. As Christians we need to spend time praying for those in leadership. This years Presidential Campaign was run on the platform of change. If we truly want to change our country and world we must pray to God that he will raise up leaders who will bring glory to His name.
Spend sometime tonight praying that God will guide our leadership by His hand. Pray for protection for our troops and most of all pray for unity among God's people.
Have a great night and remember to bring a friend to Illuminate tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment